Climate of Munich, Germany Average Weather
- Munich, germany, 48°20'N, 11°48'E, 447 m (1465 ft)
- Munich has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Munich is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 805 mm (31.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1862 hours.
- If Munich were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: