| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in April is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Only 55mm (2.2in) of fluid falls during on average 15 days.
- In April the skies in Munich are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:38 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:38.
- There are approximately 7:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42% of daylight hours and cloudy 58% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Munich, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: