| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in August is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of water is dropped across on average 16 days.
- In August the skies in Munich are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:32 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:17.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Munich, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: