| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in December is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 15 days.
- In December the skies in Munich are really dreary having on average just 1:36 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:19 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 8:23.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Munich, Germany
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: