| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in February is slightly cold at -0.4 °C (31.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.7 °C (25.3 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow sometimes. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 16 days.
- In February the blue above Munich is gloomy having on average a trifling 2:56 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Munich, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: