| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in January is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow sometimes. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of liquid falls across an average of 16 days.
- In January the heavens above Munich are really dreary with on average only 1:50 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 9:22 long with an average length of 8:48.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Munich, Germany
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: