| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in March is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O is deposited across on average 13 days.
- In March the skies in Munich are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:03 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Munich, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: