| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in November is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water tumbles during on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Munich are very dim having on average only 2:00 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:37 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Munich, Germany
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: