Weather in October in Munich
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
- In October the skies in Munich are a little dull having on average a mere 4:00 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:43.
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The average temperature in Munich is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Munich, Germany
Munich Weather in October Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: