| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Munich in September is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- In September the skies in Munich are fair with an average of a moderate 5:54 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Munich September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Munich, Germany
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Munich: